Tuesday, September 13, 2011

The Cure for Blech...(who woulda thunk it?)

I was pretty sure today was going to blog-free for me. You see, on this the fifth day of back-to-school for my kids I woke up with nasty nausea and a pounding headache that not even my morning coffee could cure. It seems the invasion of the germs has begun and there was just no way I was going to be able to come up with something worth sharing with you. As the morning progressed, however, the symptoms started to ease a bit and I thought it might be worth getting a shower and taking a stab at a little lunch. What finally seems to have done the trick and delivered the cure: a combination of garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, garlic, extra virgin olive oil and roasted red pepper!
My Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (a.k.a., the cure)

Not only am I feeling better, but I was able to finish a quilt top! I've got a craft show coming up next weekend and have a lot of projects on my list to wrap up before then. So check one off!


NEXT!

No comments:

Post a Comment